Amco Veba marine cranes. No matter what type of Amco Veba marine crane you are looking for we can locate it, new or used and delivered anywhere.
All types of Amco Veba marine cranes, barge cranes, ship cranes, platform cranes, boat cranes, you name the crane and the job. "We have an Amco Veba crane that can do it".
Custom built Amco Veba marine crane designs are available for any type of application. Delivered to your ship, barge or dock or anywhere in the World.
Call today for a free quote.
Sales, Parts, Service and Repair.
Amco Veba Marine Cranes:
1. Equipped with Telescopic Booms which can be easily folded and can be manipulated in a minimum of space.
2. Several different boom lengths and boom types can be made available to suit your particular application as well as attachments for any type of job. Hydraulic or manual extension fly jibs can be provided according to the requirement.
3. To provide stability while lifting the load there are two hydraulically operated stabilizers to keep the crane positioned on a uneven or moving surface.
4. All the cranes have slewing angle more than 360 degree enabling the crane to approach the load from minimum possible distance.
5. Hydraulic power can be taken from a PTO-s or by having a secondary engine or electric power pack depending on the application.
6. Amco Veba Cranes are designed so that the weight of the crane remains at a minimum, while providing the required rigidness of construction for maximum lifting and handling.
7. Several control systems are available, such as: radio remote controls, side controls, elevated platform controls and top seat controls.
AMCO VEBA offers extremely well built, well priced and well designed cranes from 1 tm to 74 tm.
Marine cranes built for salt water and fresh water applications as well as stationary dock applications.
The Sealand FM range is a truly impressive line of long lasting, dependable and affordable marine cranes.
T Cranes: 702 : 1.8 Ton Meter 703 : 3.0 Ton Meter 807 : 6.7 Ton Meter 809 : 8.4 Ton Meter 811 : 10.3 Ton Meter815 : 14.3 Ton Meter 817 : 15.5 Ton Meter
A Cranes: 703 : 1.9 Ton Meter 804 : 3.8 Ton Meter 805 : 4.4 Ton Meter 810 : 9.6 Ton Meter 812 : 11.9 Ton Meter815 : 14.0 Ton Meter 817 : 15.8 Ton Meter 820 : 19.6 Ton Meter 823 : 20.7 Ton Meter 825 : 25.1 Ton Meter 828 : 25.9 Ton Meter 933 : 31.3 Ton Meter936 : 14.0 Ton Meter 950 : 15.8 Ton Meter
VR Cranes: VR36 : 33.6 Ton Meter VR42 : 41.6 Ton Meter VR52 : 49.6 Ton Meter VR60 : 54.6 Ton Meter VR72 : 68.1 Ton Meter VR80 : 74.9 Ton Meter
JT Cranes: 820 : 19.6 Ton Meter 823 : 20.7 Ton Meter 825 : 25.1 Ton Meter 828 : 25.9 Ton Meter 933 : 31.3 Ton Meter936 : 14.0 Ton Meter 950 : 15.8 Ton Meter
SC Cranes2017 : 2.7 Ton Meter 4021 : 5.50 Ton Meter 5421 : 7.40 Ton Meter 6421 : 8.90 Ton Meter 6721 : 9.20 Ton Meter7226 : 9.80 Ton Meter